The Golden Thread Alliance is a place where ambitions are respected and supported, and where all members of staff can find their strengths and fully grow into their roles as inspiring educational leaders.
You’ll be joining a team of over 750 staff dedicating their every day to the education, safety and personal growth of nearly 5,000 children. Our primary goal has always been to bring communities together by following the same uplifting values and vision, no matter how different the backgrounds of our schools and students may be.
It’s our diversity that makes us strong. It drives us to celebrate our differences rather than downplaying them, and to support our staff and students in the most suitable way for their needs and aspirations.
Our Trust is committed to supporting each member of our staff to realise their full potential and grow into their role with confidence, no matter what obstacles they may be facing.
Benefits offered to Golden Thread staff include:
- Trust-wide commitment to your ongoing professional development
- Two family days per year
- Access to Local Government Pension scheme/Teachers’ Pensions
- Eyecare vouchers through Specsavers
- Half-day Christmas shopping leave
- Annual flu jab
- Employee assistance programme to support your mental health and wellbeing