Please see below details of our governance arrangements along with information for each Member and Trustee who has served at any point over the past 12 months and, where applicable, their full name, date of appointment, term of office, date they stepped down, who appointed them, and relevant business and pecuniary interests including governance roles in other educational institutions. This information complies with the requirements of the Academy Trust Handbook. This information with regard to each of our Governors can be viewed on their respective school websites.
- Chair of the Board of Trustees: Mr Philip Vander Gucht.
- Trustee with responsibility for Safeguarding: Mrs Sue Philips.
- Accounting Officer of the Trust and Chief Executive Officer: Mr Garry Ratcliffe.
The Three Core Functions of Governance
- Ensuring clarity of vision, ethos and strategic direction.
- Holding executive leaders to account for the educational performance of the organisation and its pupils, and the performance management of staff.
- Overseeing the financial performance of the organisation and making sure its money is well spent.